ABOUT OUR VEHICLES
What is a Tuk-Tuk ?
- A tuktuk is a motorized tricycle from Thaïland generally used for the transport of persons. It consists of a single frame with a scooter in front and a managed platform that is covered by a hood for the transport of passengers.
- Our TukTuks are exclusively eclectric and can accommodate up to 6 passengers.
Is it a safe means of transportation ?
- Yes, our TukTuks are approved and meet the standards in force in Europe. The vehicles are equipped with seat belts.
- Our drivers are also subject to strict regulations and have all of the necessary accreditations.
What is the maximum number of people that you can carry ?
- Our vehicles are registered for 6 seats.
- For groups of more than 6 people, our Sales Department will be able to offer user-friendly solutions.
Are animals allowed on board ?
- Yes, pets are welcome on board if they are transported in a suitable basket (not supplied by TukTuk Ride).
How are your vehicles insured ?
- Our vehicles are covered for all travels by the following warranties: civil liability, third-Party Liability and legal protection, all accidents damage (all risks). The pecuniary consequences of the civil liability of the insured by reason of the vehicle within the limits of €100,000,000 and unlimited for personal injury and property damage are guaranteed. Therefore, passengers’ belongings and injuries, as long as their transport is carried out according to the safety standards in force, are guaranteed. We are in no way responsible for the theft or loss of personal belongings of our customers.
Are you equipped for Winter ? and for Rain ?
- Yes, our vehicles have heated seats and rain covers for the full protection of the vehicle in case of rain. Polar blankets are available to passengers in extreme cold.
ABOUT OUR TUKTUK TOURS
Are these tours animated ?
- Our drivers, the TukTuk Riders, are all real Parisians, they know the city and the history very well. They will help you discover the capital through anecdotes, historical references and news and will gladly answer your questions.
In what languages are these tours given ?
- Our drivers, the TukTuk Riders, are fluent in English, and some have mastered an additional language (Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, Russian…)
- Our booking form prompts you to indicate your choice for the language which will be taken into account depending on the availability.
Can i create my own itinerary ?
- Our ‘Custom’ offer allows you to create your own itinerary. This offer is fully adjustable (from 30 minutes to a full day).
- Send us your desired itinerary by filling out the contact form in the section Information & Reservation.
Can i offer a ride to a third party ?
- Yes, for this you just need to specify the name of your guest in the Comments section when booking on the website, or to tell it to us by phone at 06 51 26 90 25.
OUR PAYMENT METHODS
What payment methods can i use ?
- We have various means of payment at your disposal: Cash and Bank transfer
I want to cancel my booking, how can I do ?
- Contact us by email email@example.com or by phone at 06 51 26 90 25.
Cancellation Policy :
Cancellation policy: beyond 5 days before the date of the tour, we will refund 50% of the benefit. After this time, no refund will be made. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us by mail or by phone. A member of our team will get back to you in the shortest time possible.
BOOK A TUKTUK